I have a few crocheted projects put on hold. Brian has two big school projects to do and I have devoted my time to helping him with those projects.
As I am getting very tired of doing research and coaxing Brian to get going on his project, I finally sat down (last night) and finished one of the projects that has been on hold.
This cat I call “Callie Co Cat.” I used that dreaded “Caron” yarn to crochet this cat. I stuffed it with poly-fil.
The reason I don’t like “Caron” yarn is because I crochet fast and the yarn splits on me every time. Also, it has a tendency to lose its shape.
Here is one of the other two crochet projects that I need to finish.
I got my inspiration from the two owls I crocheted last month. This owl will be stuffed with poly-fil.
And, last but not least, some squares from a pattern that I designed. These squares are intended for a pillow.