Wanting to sew and not knowing what to sew; I finally decided to sew a Prim doll.
After I drew out the body and the clothing and sewed her together, I used a wet teabag and tea to darken the muslin to make it seem aged.
Before she was tea stained-
I added yarn for her hair and painted on her face, shoes and socks with acrylic craft paint.
Pleased with the final results, I am looking forward to designing and creating more dolls. I have some characters that I drew and designed years ago. I call them “Folks-Like-Us. With those characters, I made pins. I am hoping that I will be able to use those characters likeness to make dolls.
We shall see. As the saying goes, La donna è mobile.